Refine your teaching and reignite your passion in this one-day workshop. This is an excellent opportunity to build confidence in your hands, learn new assists, and connect with other teachers in your community.
The day is broken up into two parts. Each part can be purchased separately or combined for a discount.
10:30am-12:00pm Asana class incorporating inversion partner assists (open to teachers and experienced students) $30 or $120 for Inversion Class + Assisting Workshop
$100 or $120 for Inversion Class + Assisting Workshop
*Prices include a materials fee. There will be hand-outs!
Whether you are a brand new teacher or have been at it for years, you will leave with lots of new tools to incorporate into your group classes and with private clients. Learn assists for seated poses, back bends, twists, standing poses and Savasana. The training will also cover pose modifications for students with injuries.
This workshop is open to teachers of all styles and levels. Also, open to students currently enrolled in a teacher training course.
- Learn how to touch in a compassionate and heart-felt way
- Learn assists for seated poses, heart openers, standing poses and Savasana
- Learn pose modifications for common injuries
- Explore cueing with clarity and brevity
- Refine your assists by receiving first-hand feedback as you partner up for every pose
*THIS TRAINING IS YOGA ALLIANCE CREDITED.